- Taking its name from the shape of its “T” outline, the word T-shirt first appeared in Merriam-Webster dictionaries in 1920.
- The first promotional T-shirt to ever be printed was for the movie “The Wizard of Oz” in 1939!
- The United States of America is the third largest producer of cotton, producing over 12.4 million bales of cotton per year! China is the largest producer, and India is the second.
- Wearing T-shirts made of recycled cotton can help the environment! Recycling the garment materials prevents over five billion tons of textile waste from entering landfills each year.
- The iconic “I Heart NY” T-shirt was designed […]
Welcome to the new and improved T3 LogoWear Site!
Change is good! We are excited to reveal to you our brand new site. Read more below to find out whats new here at T3!
Free Online Quote Forms:
You can now fill out a free quote form directly online! Visit the contact us tab to fill out a request and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Learn More About What We Do:
Have you visited our services tab yet? Read and learn more about all we have to offer here at T3 LogoWear including screen printing, embroidery, and heat […]